On 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the existing 1995 EU Data Protection Directive (European Directive 95/46/EC).
DSWhoa is committed to GDPR compliance across the company, and we have already implemented and evaluated the latest requirements and limitations enforced by the GDPR. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in an orderly manner. Thereupon we’ve carefully reviewed the way we collect, use, keep and dispose of your data with the aim of provision of online advertising, SEO or any other provided by us services.
1. Information we collect
This is a list of information we collect from you:
- (c) Email information: When you indicate your email address to be included into our email campaign list, and receive notifications and news on our services, we automatically store the data you are providing us.
- (d) Information derived from your use of DSWhoa services: We may receive information about how and when you use our website, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken within the platform. This type of information helps us to improve our services for both you and for all of our users.
- (e) Cookies and tracking: We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies on our Website to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, serve targeted advertisements, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- (f) Information from open sources: From time to time we may obtain information about you from third party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third party data providers and our joint marketing partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally permitted or required to disclose such information to us.
We use this information, alone or in combination with other information we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products features, and services.
Please note that we do not collect your sensitive personal information relating to confidential medical facts, racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs or sexuality. Non-identifiable data will be enough to provide you with a range of services we offer on this website.
DSWhoa uses the bare minimum of the non-personally identifiable information to help it administer and improve this website.
2. How we store and secure your personal data
We collect personal information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our users.
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. For more information about staying safe while buying and selling online, or to report an issue with your account please contact us.
3. How we may use your personal data
How we use your personal data will depend on which Services you use, how you use those Services and the choices you make in your Account Settings. We use the data that we have about you to provide and personalize, including with the help of automated systems and inferences we make, our Services (including ads) so that they can be more relevant and useful to you and others.
We may use your Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- (a) To promote use of our services to you and others. For example, if we collect your Personal Information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email inviting you to sign up. If you use any of our Services and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send. In addition, we may use information we collect in order to advertise our Services to you or suggest additional features of our Services that you might consider using. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to advertise our Services to potential or other users like you.
- (b) To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- (c) To bill and collect money owed to us by our Members. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number or any information requested by other credit card processing or payment gateway providers, including but not limited to PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, PayPro. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about the steps we take to safeguard that data, see Section 2.
- (e) To communicate with our Users about their account and provide customer support.
- (g) To protect the rights and safety of our Users and third parties, as well as our own.
- (h) To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- (i) To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- (j) To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- (k) To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- (l) To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. This includes our use of the data that our users provide us in order to enable our Members to use the Services to communicate with their Subscribers. This also includes, for example, aggregating information from your use of the Services or visit to our Websites and sharing this information with third parties to improve our Services. This might also include sharing your information or the information you provide us about your Subscribers with third parties in order to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you. When we do have to share Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use the Personal Information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
- (m) To provide suggestions to you. This includes adding features that compare Members’ email campaigns, using data to suggest other publishers your Subscribers may be interested in, or using data to suggest products or services that you may be interested in or that may be relevant to you or your Subscribers. Some of these suggestions are generated by use of our Data Science Projects.
- (o) Personally Identifiable Information collected by us may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example and our programmers) may access such information. We also occasionally use third party telephone centers to contact our customers to offer additional coaching and mentoring services to our existing clients. We will use your information only as permitted by law.
4. Users’ rights
Under all circumstances, the user has the possibility to amend and correct the provided data in a personal account.
- The User can submit a request for amending, changing, and deleting his/her personal data.
- The User is authorized to change or delete his/her personal data in the user account.
- The User has a right to get an access to his/her personal data and demand to transfer or delete this data.
- The User is entitled to get his/her personal data anonymized.
5. How long do we keep your personal data
We will store your usage data until such time when you withdraw your consent for us to do so. All other data as specified above will be retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may also retain information as required by law.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of DSWhoa services shall be retained until such services have been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
We may retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
Furthermore, we may retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted.
6. Cookies Policy
We may obtain your personal data by storing cookies. Cookies are small data files transferred onto computers or devices by sites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on our site.
DSWhoa stores this information in a pseudonymized user profile. We do not process this information to identify individual users or to match it with further data on an individual user. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies, deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time.
7. Do Not Track
Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT (Do Not Track) signals, we don’t respond to them at this time. We await the result of work by the privacy community and industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what form it should take.
8. Limitation of Liability
We expect our partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users, visitors, customers. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on our page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through us you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. We are not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of this policy.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information from our systems. The Internet Company encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
1. Open a trouble ticket from the customer DSWhoa Control Panel (section Help Center - > Open New Ticket)
2. Use our Live Chat
3. Phone us at:
US PHONE: +1-888-442-3336
4. Send us an Email to: