- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through www.DSWshop.com | DSWshop Data Systems, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or social security number. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our Site – we continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;To process transactions;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature;
- To send periodic emails;
- To manage your account and your preferences;
- To analyze use of and improve our Site, products and services;
- To identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Site;
- To respond to your question or suggestions;
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers Database that is only accessible by persons authorized with special access rights to such system, and who are required to keep the information confidential.You are protected from any virus, identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, or online scam on our Site.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies hold information a site may need to personalize your experience and to gather Web site statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded, the internet provider’s domain name and country that our visitors come from (e.g. ‘aol.com,’ or ‘umich.edu’) and the addresses of sites visited immediately before, and after, coming to www.DSWshop.com. However, none of this is associated with you as an individual. It is measured only in aggregate. The information in the cookies lets us trace your “click stream” activity (i.e., the paths taken by visitors to our Site as they move from page to page.
Cookies do not capture your individual email address or any private information about you.
1. Open a trouble ticket from the customer Control Panel (section Help Center - > Open New Ticket)
2. Use our Live Chat
Pre-sale and general questions:
3. Phone us at:
US PHONE: +1-888-442-3336
4. Send us an Email to:
This privacy statement was last revised on May 11, 2015.